Wednesday, April 26, 2006

For those of you who missed it yesterday

Here's another press conference in Europe to inform you that Tom really, really wants to be with Kate and Suri. Really. Racing right back to be with them.

Also, check out the cultural sensitivity: "I'm excellent at changing nappies. I love it."

Later, he was heard to say, "Say, bobby, where's the lift? Trainers. Jumper. Bonnet. Taaah-co. Maaaah-cho. Gar'age. Cuppa tea, love? Next time I'm in town, I'll knock you up."

Upon hearing this, back in the States, Katie Holmes was said to have paled visibly and, once again, "encouraged him to continue working."

3 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

He's such a moran...I can't even begin ....

Wed Apr 26, 12:48:00 PM EDT  
Blogger tanita✿davis said...

"No, really, Tom. GO."

Wed Apr 26, 12:48:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Tea said...

Make me gag!

Fri May 05, 08:39:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home