Tuesday, April 11, 2006

An M&C Theatre Moment: Brought to You by Bitterness

Forgive us while we take a break from our regularly scheduled celebrity bashing to give you a taste of real-world snark. What you need to know: The subject of the conversation is currently working, as they say, for the Man.

MeiMei: [This person's] new car is very cute. It has [racing stripes] and everything.

Seren: Wow, that's great. I am so glad to hear he's getting a good price on his soul.

(Milk comes out of MeiMei's nose.)

And scene.

*Names have been changed to protect, um, us.

3 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

I see you have used creative licensing on this...I was really drinking orange juice. :) Hate milk.
And for the record, soda shot out of my nose as I read this post.

Tue Apr 11, 02:26:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

Mission accomplished! High fives all around!

Tue Apr 11, 02:33:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

Oh, and also, I totally meant steamed almond milk.

Tue Apr 11, 02:54:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home