Monday, April 24, 2006

Better than fiction?

Amy Sherman-Pallandino couldn't have written this better herself.

(Please scroll down for the nice blurb on Rosenthal)

David Rosenthal to helm Gilmore Girls next season

Now this begs the question: did ASP know this yahoo was going to take over or did she intentionally set it up this way? Hm...I guess we'll never know.

As an effort to be optimistic, I tell myself that maybe David Rosenthal is crazy enough to help this once beloved series to stop hating itself (and for us to stop hating it, too).

3 Comments:

Blogger Seren said...

You must be practicing the teflon optimism as some kind of Zen discipline, girl, because these stories of the crazy man taking over my beloved show have left me panicked.

He -- what?!? with the millions of dollars and the young women?!? (And, just as a side note, where the heck were we when he was handing that stuff out?)

I . . . I . . . speechless.

Mon Apr 24, 01:33:00 PM EDT  
Blogger LLA said...

I must be afflicted with the Teflon Optimism* as well... I keep thinking, "Yay! It's Tuesday! New Gilmore Girls tonight." Last week's was fairly good, so maybe we're on an upward trend???

*I love this expression! Mind if I use it all the time?

Tue Apr 25, 04:38:00 PM EDT  
Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Oh yeah, the teflon optimism is strong esp. after last night's ep. You can cook eggs on me and they'll slide right off, no PAM required.

Wed Apr 26, 12:49:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home