Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I guess it's about what the market will bear

If by "the market," you mean "our stomachs." Does this mean I have to thank capitalism now?

The pictures of Suri Cruise fail to sell, because apparently, in Hollywood, $3 million is an insult (especially in light of other recent baby picture deals).

Tom was heard to say, "I don't get out of bed in the morning for less than $20 million. That is, if I slept. Which I don't. They won't let me. Why won't they let me? Just a little shut-eye? Just a little --" and then the handlers stepped in.

Forwarded to us by M&C operative, Tea, with the suitably arch note: "And the presents just keep coming."

3 Comments:

Blogger LLA said...

Bwah ha ha ha ha!

sometimes all you can do is laugh so hard that Diet Coke comes shooting out your nose....

Wed Jun 28, 03:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Tea said...

You don't need to sleep if you're not human (or so they tell me).

LLA-Diet Coke out the nose sounds painful. All those bubbles . . .

Thu Jun 29, 01:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger tanita✿davis said...

"And her value only keeps going down..." That poor child. She's barely five minutes into the universe, and already her parents are making her look bad.

Thu Jun 29, 11:57:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home