Saturday, June 17, 2006

For all you Screech lovers out there

My husband found this story: Screech is losing his home due to bad credit and getting screwed over by some big NYC finance guy which totally made my morning.

Basically, you can buy a T-shirt to help Screech save his house and help him seek vengeance on the guy who dicked him over. When I asked my husband if he was going to buy a shirt (thinking this could be a scam born out of a scam and seriously, who really loves Screech enough to buy a T-shirt?), husband replied, "Oh yeah, these will make great birthday presents."

1 Comments:

Blogger Seren said...

So basically, when Screech keeps his house, we'll have your husband to blame for it? Awesome. :) (I think you know my size, R.)

Mon Jun 19, 03:56:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home