Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ringing out the TV season

Yahoo! News offers a handy recap of the closing ceremonies of this year's TV season.

Of note to certain M&C readers:

Gilmore Girls finale, May 9 -- This episode "marks the end of the road for executive producers Amy Sherman-Palladino and Daniel Palladino, and just maybe the end of the road for the Gilmore girls' respective romances, too. " What, what, what? But the preview -- it implied that Rory was -- and Lorelei and Luke were -- are you telling me that WB promos lie? Inconceivable!

Prison Break finale, May 15 -- Which means I can finally catch up on the reruns. My bad for missing the second half of the season!

Alias finale, May 22 -- I'll let MeiMei write the memorial on this one.

Still in the Should I Stay or Should I Go? category:

One Tree Hill. The article asks, "Will Chad Michael Murray be able to continue to marry his costars or will the heartthrob be forced to meet women at pottery class like a mere mortal? The answer depends on whether this three-year-old teen soap hooks the CW. "

More importantly will Pari have to find a new trashy show to watch while she's home sick on a Wednesday night? May I recommend What About Brian? (Hint: It already stars a WB refugee. Just as good, no?)

2 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

No trashing What About Brian! It's a JJ Abrams show and JJ is my writer/director boyfriend

Thu Apr 27, 05:38:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

I know that, thanks to all the drama related to one of your other boyfriends (*cough* Howie *cough*), you need only support and caring right now in relation to this boyfriend (and at a time when his other series is going off the air), so I take back the dissing, intentional or accidental, of What About Brian.

As in: I meant trashy in a gooood way. I was recommending it as a means for her to trade up from Chad Michael Murray.

And if I were trashing, I was only trashing a show that you know I have watched every episode of -- so. Credible trashing or doth protest too much? You decide.

Thu Apr 27, 08:12:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home