Monday, September 25, 2006

Squeeeeee!

Which I mean in a very mature way. I do.

But -- squeeeeeee! New photos from the upcoming Order of the Phoenix!

I dare you to convince me that you do not want that photo of the inestimable Imelda Staunton as Dolores Umbridge printed on a t-shirt that you can wear everywhere and point to at significant conversational junctures. Does it or does it not signify all that is I beg your pardon, young man?!

Plus, looks like all the boys have gone and gotten judicious haircuts. This much we know about the director, David Yates: strong tonsorial decision-making.

We now return you to posts not slumming in Teen Beat territory.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Stevenson said...

I have to "squeee" along with you. I can't help it. The movies are such eye candy, and the casting is always so spot-on. And I'll admit to enjoying the books (though I have a theory that they're growing in length due to less stringent editing...).

Wed Sep 27, 05:46:00 PM EDT  
Blogger tanita✿davis said...

I had to go back and read SparkNotes on the novel to remember all of the plot lines, and then I "squeed" right along with. Love it!

Fri Sep 29, 02:10:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home