Sunday, August 27, 2006

Consequences

A blogging friend: Do you guys ever worry that someone you've blogged about will get back to you about it?

MeiMei: You mean, like how in 10 years, Seren will be dating Bryan Singer?

[Imagine unpublishable discussion here about why an openly gay director might be dating a snarky female blogger who's said nothing nice about him since The Usual Suspects. Let's just say we came up with a theory as to why this might be plausible.]

Seren: And then he'll ask me to go to the Oscars, and I'll go out and I'll buy a fabulous dress and get my hair done, and I'll be on his arm as we walk up the red carpet, and at the door, he turns to me and says, "So, who's the whore now?"

3 Comments:

Blogger LLA said...

I just love y'all....

:)

Sun Aug 27, 08:34:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Sarah Stevenson said...

That is hilarious.

I missed you guys on Sunday. I was foolishly getting sunburned on my neck and then living with it for a five-hour car ride.

Mon Aug 28, 08:01:00 PM EDT  
Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

I was on a plane during the Emmys and Seren may have been taking a much needed nap, but I'm sure we can generate some kind of discussion via phone. :)

Tue Aug 29, 09:44:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home