Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Warm and fuzzy (my bad)

I warn you: If you liked Paul Giamatti before, you will read this interview and find yourself laid utterly low with admiration of his charm and humility.

AP: You live in Brooklyn. Do you think any ladies are hiding in the water there?

Giamatti: (laughs) They'd have to be in the Gowanus Canal, unfortunately. So they're probably not alive if they're in there! I mean, I don't know. There's no swimming pools, is there? "Lady in the Toilet in Brooklyn."

Under the warm glow of Paul Giamatti, I find myself saying "Village? What Village?" So great is the power of the Giamatti that he has me forgetting the darkness of Night.

2 Comments:

Blogger LLA said...

ah - I do enjoy self-deprecation. He's a master, isn't he???

Thu Jul 20, 09:10:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

Indeed. And more charming than the film deserves, I hear.

Wed Jul 26, 01:36:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home