Sunday, July 16, 2006

As if I needed another reason to dislike Kate Bosworth

According to ABC News, she and her rib cage are hurting the children.

Tapeworm considerations aside, skeletal celebrities + pro-starvation websites = 80 percent of 10-year-olds afraid of being fat (when clearly, what 80 percent of 10-year-olds should be afraid of is: junior high) and taking extreme measures to it from happening.

And also, about the round of actress denials specific to dietary habits, the article has this most excellent response:

Jim Karas, a trainer at the Equinox Fitness Center in New York, said he was not so sure about the denials. "I would respectfully say they are not telling the truth," Karas said.

How civilized is that? I'm using that one, hereafter, as in:

Dear starlets at large, I respectfully say eat a freakin' cupcake. Trust me.

1 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

It's really hard to get rid of those tapeworms. Trust me. Maybe I should start a support group and invite Kate Bosworth, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, and Lindsay Lohan. Oh and Nicole Richie would be vice prez.

Tue Aug 01, 12:18:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home