Friday, December 30, 2005

I'm feelin' the quotes today

This whole article about whether America's up to the challenge of Brokeback Mountain is actually chock-full o' good lines.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10017716/site/newsweek/

"If you have a problem with the subject matter, that's your problem, not mine," [James] Schamus [producer of Ang Lee's films] says. "It would be great if you got over your problem, but I'm not sitting here trying to figure out how to help you with it."

It's my official New Year's resolution to have that attitude about everything now: It would be great if you got over your problem, but I'm not sitting here trying to figure out how to help you with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Ditto. We should SO rule the world. We'd be the best empresses ever.

Fri Dec 30, 07:07:00 PM EST  
Blogger tanita✿davis said...

I love that!

Mon Jan 02, 07:04:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home