Friday, December 30, 2005

Why I read gossip

Because once in a while, it's worth plowing through breathless updates on Britney Spears (apparently, having a second baby to "strengthen" her marriage) to find gems like this:

When reporters asked Matthew Broderick if wife Sarah Jessica Parker gets jealous of his relationship with this “Producers” co-star Nathan Lane, Broderick quipped, “No, she likes me to have my other life. My dark, gay showbiz life.”

Priceless.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9916574/

3 Comments:

Blogger tanita✿davis said...

You are JOKING that that... trailer park girl is spawning again aren't you!?!?

See, this is why I have YOU read the gossip columns for me. So I can know stuff with editorials.

Fri Dec 30, 02:58:00 PM EST  
Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

"gay showbix life"? Did I mention how much I love Matthew Broderick? Seren, he would so be my Thursday.

Fri Dec 30, 05:50:00 PM EST  
Blogger Seren said...

I'm afraid he might be too tuckered out from his date with me on Wednesday. . .

Fri Dec 30, 06:35:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home