Thursday, December 08, 2005

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

This just in from mean and catty aspirant, Tea:

Oh jeeze, Paris does it first and then they all copy her? First Kimberly, now Nicole. Give me a break! I can just hear my mother saying "if all your friends jumped off a bridge, whoops, I mean, called off their premature, silly, twenty-something engagements, would you do it too?" The answer, apparently, is yes. That Paris, what a trend setter.

Nicole Richie, Fiance Call Off Engagement

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20051207/113402466000.html

You know, I'm actually a little sad. I thought those crazy kids would make it. Or maybe I just like Nicole's hair. Love of hair, however, does not explain why I'm a little sad about Nick and Jessica. I so do not love her hair or his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home