Saturday, November 19, 2005

People's Sexiest Men 2005

My TV husband Daniel Dae Kim has been named one of People's Sexiest Men in 2005! This is groundbreaking for an Asian American MALE to make this list, but also goes to show that People is finally learning what I already know: Asian Men (who are not Mama's Boys) are HOT!

http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1113899_1129983_8,00.html

Some of you may be scratching your heads, wondering why I call Daniel Dae Kim my TV Husband when I already have Topher Grace, my TV Boyfriend. The answer is simple: Topher is young, so he's my boyfriend. I also share him with Seren. Daniel is older and plays one half of a smoldering married couple in "Lost," thus he's my husband. A girl can have both, you know, esp. in fantasy land. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Seren said...

I'm pretty sure that this is my week with Topher (mine, all mine) and I sure don't remember authorizing your mentioning him. Could you please retract?

Tue Nov 22, 01:11:00 AM EST  
Blogger tanita✿davis said...

Girls, girls! No spatting!

Actually, I was just trying to explain this all to my non-tv, non-movie spouse when I saw Daniel on AZN TV, which is our very obviously named Asian channel. He was all "Huh? That's Mei Mei's husband?"

Sigh. Never mind.

Tue Nov 22, 05:55:00 PM EST  
Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Seren, I'll authorize mentioning Topher him when it's my turn to have him. :)

Tadmack, LOL!

Wed Nov 23, 10:31:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home