Tuesday, November 22, 2005

As they say in Serendian. . .

I don't know what's funnier: 1) the serious journalistic tone of this piece, or that 2) seriously, journalistically, we learn that Enya's new album is recorded in Loxian, a language made up by her lyricist.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=1331872

You know, now, don't you, that the next time you go to a Renaissance Faire, you'll be expected to converse in Loxian? And I was making such progress on my Elvish. Useless, now, I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger tanita✿davis said...

Oh, LORD. Enough with the fake languages already. I had a student who used to swear at me in KLINGON. Seriously.

(Okay, um, yeah. I did teach special ed. Just in case you needed that explanation.)

Tue Nov 22, 05:57:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home