Saturday, December 10, 2005

Not to get all Brokeback Mountain on ya

But I'm finding it a little sad that neither Matt Damon nor Ben Affleck attended each other's weddings. I mean, remember when they were BBF? Remember when their "fishing trips" included the Academy Awards? All this talk about other breakups, and nobody seems to even notice the tragedy that is the golden boys' growing apart.

In other news, I'm feeling a little catty about Matt's new wife, but not as catty as MSNBC, who's all "Oscar winner marries former bartender."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10398513/

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Stevenson said...

You can have a seven-year-old witness? I had no idea.

Sun Dec 11, 01:09:00 AM EST  
Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

A moment of silence for the demise of Ben and Matt. :( I really thought those crazy kids would make it.

Fri Dec 30, 07:09:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home