Friday, December 30, 2005

Never enough Jake

This interview is conducted pretty much the way I would do it, except there would be longer pauses while I stared deeply into his eyes, refusing even to blink since it would be a momentary loss of vision.

Interviewer: I've seen your butt at least twice this year.

Seren's Rob-the-Cradle-Boyfriend (that's Mr. Gyllenhaal to the rest of y'all): I respect that people are interested in that. I'm flattered by it. But I hope there are more important things in the stories that they're moved by.

"More important"? Doubtful.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10509918/site/newsweek/

1 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Seren, you might want to have a chat with your boyfriend about the frequency he shows his butt. If he wants audiences to be moved by the story, he can't be flashing that piece around. :) Not that I mind ...

Fri Dec 30, 07:06:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home