Friday, October 17, 2008

Most! Attractive! Use! of Hyperbole!

Click for the title alone:

10 Most Biographically Inaccurate Movies

You have to love an analysis that gives genuine consideration to a Yahoo Serious movie.

And just of the top of my head, I can add: "The Passion." Any adaptation of the life of Christopher Columbus. And as a nod to MeiMei, "Becoming Jane." (Though I continue to reserve the right to spend too much time with that film because of James MacAvoy. I think his charm short circuits my critical faculties or something. Wait, what were we talking about? I was too busy reliving scenes of his earnest passion. Shh. Not done yet. Ahhhh, le sigh.)

1 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Ah, to be fair, "Becoming Jane" was marketed as "based" on Austen's life, which means "we're totally not factual--at all!" I don't have a problem with that; it's Anne Hathaway's acting that's horrid. And I normally love the girl, but her British accent? Seriously, just rip off my ears. Really. Start with the left one, please.

Sun Oct 19, 10:33:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home