Sunday, May 08, 2005

Felt it!

I digress from the M&C mission, but this woke me up this morning at 3:38 (by my clock, which is apparently 3 minutes faster than the USGS's):

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/baycitynews/archive/2005/05/08/quakes08.DTL

This is only the third quake that I've actually felt since moving to CA, so I'm a little misty-eyed and sentimental, in the way that only a non-native can be.

(Oh, and also, please respect intellectual property law and don't be stealin' my idea for the next great craft game for children of all ages, Felt It!, which my lawyers say I shouldn't go into while the trademark is still pending, but I feel it's safe to say that it involves a lot of Elmer's glue and soggy felt. It's going to rock your world. Felt It! coming to a store near you ASAP. Hasbro? Milton Bradley? WATCH YOUR BACK, BITCHES.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home