Friday, June 17, 2005

Kept is a keeper for this celeb slut

I can't say that VH1 made me a celebrity whore, but its recent programming is not helping.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8049817/

First off, Tyra should have gotten Jerry Hall for ANTM, but she probably can't afford her, in more ways than one.

Second, Rachel Fuller is my new heroine. To wit, this exchange, as they're watching secret footage of the contestants flirting with paid actresses at a pub:

Jerry: He's sticking something right in her mouth! [Presumably, a lime. There were tequila shots involved.] I would never let some stranger put something in my mouth like that.

Rachel: Well, that's because you have boundaries.

Rachel, when Jerry gives you a day off, please come and be our new best friend. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home