Sunday, May 22, 2005

Grace-ing the Spidey sequel

I know this story was covered earlier -- but did we cover it with a link to Topher with a hot beard? I think we did not.

http://yahoo.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,16596,00.html

I mean, my God, he almost looks twenty-three in this picture.

Also, if you can manage to stumble past the photo (it took me a while), you can read a neat little summary of some news I'd caught in various other places recently, about the new X-Men movie. I know! It's not dead! (P.S. I'm still bitter, Bryan. Don't be all "But, Superman," with me, man. We had something real!)

2 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Excuse while I go swoon...

Sun May 22, 01:05:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

As hot all growed up as when he was jail bait. Mmm-mmm.

Tue May 24, 11:34:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home