Thursday, November 02, 2006

Does anyone mind if I go lie down?

I feel kind of nauseous and a little dizzy.

"Brooke Shields, Katie Holmes now fast friends".

They've gotten to Brooke. It's only a matter of time before they take Grier out. The battle is lost! The battle is lost!

And does anyone buy that, among other things, Grey's Anatomy brought them together? If Grey's Anatomy is code for "the men with the bright lights and the sensory deprivation," then yes, I believe them.

Is it possible that this is a case of "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"? I'll think about that while I lie here with the washcloth on my head.

2 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Oh my god. Something evil is afoot. I refuse to believe Brooke has been lost, and like to think Brooke is valiently fighting to save Katie, but the combination of Katie and Grey's may be too much for Brooke ... (yes, I may watch Grey's but I am aware of its tricky web...how else can a bad show garner so much attention/praise?)

Thu Nov 02, 01:48:00 PM EST  
Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Oh and I saw the photos of smiley katie with smiley Brooke playing with baby Grier ... uh, where's Suri? What kind of playdate is this?

Thu Nov 02, 01:49:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home