Monday, October 30, 2006

It was bound to happen...

...but still I'm actually sad. I was rooting for these two, ever since Reese met Ryan at her 21st birthday party and drunkenly slurred, "Are you my birthday present?"

Reese and Ryan are splitting up

The article says no specific reason was given as to why their marriage is ending, but I'm betting it was because Ryan was tired of being Mr. Reese Witherspoon. However, I really believed him when he said he was happy for his wife's success...Unless that was some damn good acting and in that case, give Ryan an Oscar!

1 Comments:

Blogger LLA said...

Oh - this makes me a little sad. I really don't have an opinion on him - but I do love me some Laura Jeane Reese Witherspoon: Nashville girl done good...

Mon Oct 30, 05:06:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home