Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Obligatory post about Imaginary Boyfriend

Look, you make certain bargains when you become the Imaginary Girlfriend of a ginormous Hollywood star. You make certain . . . compromises.

Which include posting about a rather boring interview that doesn't mention his ass once.

Jake, honey, that is not part of the deal. I've put up with the cover story girlfriends (Kirsten, puh-lease). I watched Bubble Boy all the way through. (Okay, on cable. There may have been some edits for content.) I put up with those late-night phone calls from Heath. (Waaay after principal filming ended. Don't think I didn't notice.)

I only ask that body parts of one kind or another feature prominently in all media discussions.

Too much to ask? Don't make me seek comfort in the imaginary arms of Mark Ruffalo. Because I will. Oh, I will.

6 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

ZZZ...what was that? Jake were you saying something?

Wed Mar 01, 05:05:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sarah Stevenson said...

Do you get to actually see his ass in Brokeback Mountain? (Heath's would be quite acceptable as well, come to think of it...)

Jake gave a good interview on Leno a couple of months ago. Don't know if you caught it.

Wed Mar 01, 07:20:00 PM EST  
Blogger Seren said...

You feel my pain, MeiMei. It's not like it's even a good photo with the article either. Do they think we're cheap? Do they think we don't demand stunning photos and criminally suggestive quotes?

Hey, A., there is a sponge bath scene with Heath, but not Jake, and it was, as you say, acceptable.

Sadly, I missed the interview. Sigh. But really only because Jake doesn't like watching himself on TV, and he's always around, so ...

Thu Mar 02, 01:01:00 PM EST  
Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

I was going to make a bad joke about telling Jake to turn around, but I think that's Seren's job.

Thu Mar 02, 01:04:00 PM EST  
Blogger Seren said...

Not so much a "job" as a calling.

Thu Mar 02, 07:45:00 PM EST  
Blogger Tea said...

Ah, you are making me laugh!

Fri Mar 03, 11:39:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home