Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The M&C Guide to the Fall Season: Tuesday

WTF with Tuesday, people?

Tonight's premieres:

8:00 Gilmore Girls
8:00 Bones
9:00 Supernatural
9:00 House

Next Tuesday:

9:00 My Name is Earl
9:30 The Office

Later in the month, Tuesday:

9:00 The Amazing Race
9:00 Commander in Chief

Have the Networks taken the advent of Tivo so to heart that they're not even bothering to spread out shows in a watchable way? I don't own a cell phone. I don't own a Tivo. My TV is connected to my VCR and only records on one channel.

I'm going to go play with my sticks and rocks now.

2 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

I feel your pain and I have DVR. :(
Curses on TV programming!

Tue Sep 13, 03:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

It's Sophie's Choice, dude. The pain! ;)

Tue Sep 13, 03:55:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home