Tuesday, May 31, 2005

It doesn't pay to be a bad ass

Christian, Christian, Christian...tsk, tsk, tsk

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/31/slater.arrested/index.html

Whatever happened to the incredibly nice guy who stopped to talk to my brother and me outside a New York theatre after "Side Man" on a snowy Christmas Eve in 1999? He was tremendously gracious, flattered, and surprisingly really short. As we walked towards the parking lot, elated with our brush with Hollywood, my brother said, "Wow, didn't think movie stars could be that small!" We then heard a chuckle and a "Merry Christmas!" behind us. Horrified, my brother and I turned around. Christian Slater waved and continued to walk home. My mom rolled down her window to yell, "We love your movies in China, too!" Christian blushed and a merry holiday was had by all.

True story, folks. True story.

2 Comments:

Blogger tanita✿davis said...

Wow. Now I'm jealous -- or would be if your Star Story weren't about a man who supposedly groped someone. Now I can only think of him as an incredibly short man who groped someone. Eeew.

Wed Jun 01, 07:59:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

So what you're saying is that likely he groped her knees? (Excellent true-life tie-in, missy.)

Mon Jun 06, 12:20:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home