Thursday, February 18, 2010

AAOOA #2: Alexander Skarsgard

I know, I know. This isn't breaking news or anything. Alexander Skarsgard is beyond smoking. Ehhhverybody's already noticed this. "True Blood" blah, blah, blah, shirtless Viking vampire, blah, blah, blah.

But have YOU noticed? Have you really noticed? Have you Google Images noticed? Have you "watched his disarming interview on Youtube" noticed? Have you "watched a Lady Gaga video because he was in it and now you can't get the chorus out of your head" noticed?

Maybe you have. Maybe I'm just repeating something you already know about the delicious man with the swimmer's body, slightly accented English, and celebrated acting lineage? Maybe you already knew he was age-appropriate* -- and that's the last thing "appropriate" about him, ROWR... (Yes, I just wrote that. It's probably the Gaga thing -- I feel very swinging 70s and disco all of a sudden.)

Anyway, I'm sorry I interrupted you. You can all go back to writing fan fiction about him now. I know that's what I'm going to go do.

* And the AAOOA stands for --? I forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home