Monday, March 13, 2006

Apocalypse Alert!

Michael Douglas says something sensible!

I'll let that sink in.

I was going to write "something sensible about celebrity marriages" but just the sheer shock required a full-stop.

I do realize that his creds as a commentator on celebrity marriages may be shaky, as in, Yes, let's all emulate him and Catherine, or better yet, let's not. But still, I can't help liking that he's all, Wassup, Renee? Wassup, Juila? in much the same way I am.

When I opine on said marriages, however, I do not immediately undercut my argument by serving up stale recollections about a fifteen-year-old sex scene with Sharon Stone. Okay?

2 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Okay, I was so on board with Douglas until he talked about the f*ck of the century with Sharon Stone. Yeah. I didn't need that. I'll just pick myself off the floor now, thanks.

Mon Mar 13, 05:49:00 PM EST  
Blogger Seren said...

One word: Classsy.

Tue Mar 14, 01:04:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home