Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sienna trades up!

This week has brought more Daniel Craig than I've seen since . . . ever. In fact, it is only this week that I've had really remembered that his name is Daniel Craig, not just "That Pug-Nosed, But Weirdly Hot Guy, Who Did the Really Atrocious American Accent as the Ersatz Love Interest in Tomb Raider, a Movie Which, Let's Face It, Was Really All About Noah Taylor, Who Should Be Contractually Obligated To Rescue Every Bad Hollywood Action-Adventure Flick With Nonsequiturs About How Frozen His Bum Is -- Oh, Wait, Who Was Daniel Craig, Again?"

Daniel Craig was also supposedly an excellent Ted Hughes in that Sylvia Plath movie, which I was contractually obligated to avoid because -- Paltrow.

And now? Word is he's the next Bond -- oh, and boffing Sienna Miller, his friend Jude Law's ersatz ex.

Bond.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9662926/

Boffing.

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/story/0,1259,---26979,00.html

1 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

I LOVE Daniel Craig. LOVED him in Wings of a Dove and in Priest.

Did I mention I LOVE him?!

Wed Oct 12, 12:39:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home