Wednesday, July 20, 2005

"Because I'm a girl, silly."

See that quote? I'll buy dinner for the first person to name that movie!

All right...to be fair, here's the full quote:

"I don't have wings. Why do you have wings?"
"Because I'm a girl, silly."

Thus, my first introduction to "girl power."

HINT: One of the best movies from the 80s is getting a sequel...and an animated series! Let's hope it won't be another disaster like Neverending Story II--that story clearly needed to end.

HINT 2: As for the movie quote, think Jim Hensen.

...to be continued...

4 Comments:

Blogger Seren said...

You crack me up, Katie. Does this mean you'll have to update it now? Hee, hee! And you BEAT me to the answer, dangit!

And, MeiMei, I need more details. N. O. W.

Wed Jul 20, 08:03:00 PM EDT  
Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Katie, you win! Since I no longer live in the Bay Area, your dinner will be courtsey of me through Seren. :) I believe Indian food is the only choice in this matter. :)

Thu Jul 21, 10:24:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

Uh-oh, Katie. Looks like we'll have to actually have that dinner we've been talking about for two years now.

Thu Jul 21, 12:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger tanita✿davis said...

Oh, I'm mad. I'm all late, but I knew the answer too. Really. Honest. Okay, fine. I just want to go to Vik's...

Thu Jul 21, 02:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home