Wednesday, July 20, 2005

"Because I'm a girl, silly."

See that quote? I'll buy dinner for the first person to name that movie!

All right...to be fair, here's the full quote:

"I don't have wings. Why do you have wings?"
"Because I'm a girl, silly."

Thus, my first introduction to "girl power."

HINT: One of the best movies from the 80s is getting a sequel...and an animated series! Let's hope it won't be another disaster like Neverending Story II--that story clearly needed to end.

HINT 2: As for the movie quote, think Jim Hensen.

...to be continued...

7 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

Okay - I had to create a blog just so I could answer this question - THE DARK CRYSTAL. Is getting a sequel?

Wed Jul 20, 05:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

You crack me up, Katie. Does this mean you'll have to update it now? Hee, hee! And you BEAT me to the answer, dangit!

And, MeiMei, I need more details. N. O. W.

Wed Jul 20, 08:03:00 PM EDT  
Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Katie, you win! Since I no longer live in the Bay Area, your dinner will be courtsey of me through Seren. :) I believe Indian food is the only choice in this matter. :)

Thu Jul 21, 10:24:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

Uh-oh, Katie. Looks like we'll have to actually have that dinner we've been talking about for two years now.

Thu Jul 21, 12:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger TadMack said...

Oh, I'm mad. I'm all late, but I knew the answer too. Really. Honest. Okay, fine. I just want to go to Vik's...

Thu Jul 21, 02:21:00 PM EDT  
Blogger katie said...

Seeing as how I am totally ignorant to the blogging world, I don't even think I know how to access it again! So, probably no on the updates.

Yes, Indian food is in order. But it'll probably take another two years for me to actually hold you to it. (At least, I know how to get in touch with you now!)

Details on the sequel.

Mon Jul 25, 04:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger katie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Jul 25, 04:13:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home