Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Dirt! And then some more dirt!

Scan quickly through the stuff about Clay Aiken being a greedy S.O.B. and read some priceless quotes by Brazilian journalists on our beloved American celebs.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8587284/

Also, the Post-Partum Depression Tag Team Debate continues: Kelly Preston, up against the ropes, tags in Lisa Marie Presley (by reference), and Brooke Shields, hardly even down, takes breather, and Tom Arnold fills in. I know! Tom Arnold!

Also, right now, there's a picture of Britney with that stupid "I have the Golden Ticket" t-shirt that points at her belly, and it occurs to me that her baby needs a classic t-shirt: an upward pointing arrow and "I'm with Stupid."

7 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

I love Tom Arnold. Seriously.

Wed Jul 20, 02:31:00 PM EDT  
Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Wait a moment...isn't Kelly Preston a SCIENTOLOGIST?! Take that, Tom!!!

Wed Jul 20, 02:38:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

Yes, Kelly, Travolta's other Scientological half, has been chick-bashing along with Tom for weeks now.

Did you just read optimistically? She's saying what he says.

Wed Jul 20, 08:07:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

I do not love Tom Arnold, but he's risen in my books as of now.

Wed Jul 20, 08:07:00 PM EDT  
Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

Crap, I was reading optismistically. Crap crap crap. However, she does say that Lisa Marie Presley had different hormone levels and could treat her post-partum with herbs and vitamins, thus also admitting that each woman is different, reacts differently, etc.

Thu Jul 21, 10:26:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Seren said...

What's really weird, now that I think of it, is that Kelly Preston's had kids. Why doesn't she talk about her experience? Is it because Lisa Marie's more famous?

Thu Jul 21, 12:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger tanita✿davis said...

Well, what we're all waiting to see is how BrittSpit handles her postpartum depression... And is it me, or whatever happened to big loose pregnancy garb? Do I want to see her horrific turquoise stretching o'er her stretch marks?!

Thu Jul 21, 02:33:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home