Friday, June 10, 2005

How underwhelming

This expression of devotion ranks up there with "I don't not like him."

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20050610/111841158000.html

See also: "He doesn't make me hurl . . . very much."

I know, I know, I wasn't satisfied with her hyperbolic, "He's fantastic"/"I'm the luckiest girl in the world" declarations. They seemed scripted.

I guess that what I'm saying is that my opinion of Tom has not been changed by this affair (loopy and off-putting once, loopy and off-putting always), but my opinion of Katie steadily, unwillingly degrades, and with it, as always happens when an actor I didn't not admire goes sour, my sense of my own judgment is called into question: What was it I saw, again? And more importantly, will I see it ever again?

1 Comments:

Blogger MeiMeiLn said...

It's interesting that she managed to keep her lunch down while kissing Dawson yet can't resist making "ugh" faces when touching or being tongued by Cruise...one would think with all that money, Cruise would get her either acting lessons or better adjectives to describe himself. I know he must have a list somewhere...

Sun Jun 12, 10:49:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home